Roadmap for nagios 3.0

Owen Berry owen.berry at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 15:24:56 CET 2006

If you're up to modifying some #define's in the C code, it's pretty
easy to extend the maximum possible length of the status string ...
well it works in version 1.2 anyway. For example, there's
MAX_PLUGINOUTPUT_LENGTH in the main nagios code (grep for it). And
don't forget to look for the same #define in the nsca code, if you're
using it.

Owen