Notification Problem (Please Help - Resend)

Herman (ISTD) herman_ang at toyota.co.id
Wed Dec 13 13:56:43 CET 2006

Dear all,

Sorry if my previous message bothered any of you. Actually I have tried
to solve this problem for quite several days but still it didn't work,
the gooling & FAQ at Nagios website did no help. Quite desperate :(

FYI, I resent the message since I found out the the attachments were
blocked during the first delivery.
However, thank you for your advise.

Regards,

Herman