Notification Problem (Please Help - Resend)

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Wed Dec 13 13:18:39 CET 2006

Herman (ISTD) wrote:
> Dear all,
>

> My nagios server seemed didn't tried to send notification even when hard
> state occurred. I attached the configuration of my nagios. If there's
> anyone know what's wrong with my nagios configuration. Please help me.
>
> Thank you vey much.

Do you realize that you're asking several hundred people to scan several
thousand lines of configuration to give you a solution to a problem you
apparently haven't even tried solve yourself? It is so rude of you that
I'm actually speechless.

In combination with the fact that you re-sent the message 20 minutes
after not receiving a response to the first try, this makes me want to
hit you quite hard with a blunt object.

Read the page linked below at least ten times before you post here
again. After all, if you can't be bothered, why should I or anyone else
on this list?

http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se