Roadmap for nagios 3.0

Manish Sapariya manishs at gs-lab.com
Sat Dec 9 14:14:13 CET 2006

Hugo,
I agree to you. As of now this is the requirement set by the
user of nagios and I have to somehow give this information.
Whether its in service summary or extended service page is
secondary for me right now.

The important question is HOW?

Its been just 2/3 weeks that I have strated using Nagios and I am yet
figuring out how to best use it. But this is a MUST for me.

Do you think using extended services this will be possible.

Thanks for you input.
- Manish