Roadmap for nagios 3.0

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Sat Dec 9 11:25:20 CET 2006

On Sat, 9 Dec 2006, Manish Sapariya wrote:

> I should have been clear while stating my problem, but my status
> string is expected to cross 80 column limitation currenlty imposed
> by the Nagios.
>
> Some of my services return lots of stats and I need to report them
> on Nagios dashboard.

Frankly. I strongly doubt it wether any service should return a load of
information, like you indicate, on an overview list.

What use is a list of a 1000 services if you need a page per service? That
is not a list. (It is a book.)

You want to put that sort of detail in an extended service page that one
can look into if one starts to focus on that service.

Hugo.

--
 	hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org	http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/