(No output!) Nagios 2.5

Michael Frank mfrank at dps.state.vt.us
Wed Aug 30 13:48:51 CEST 2006

Thank you Andy,

The problem happens with embedded Perl and without. I have also had it
happen with a check written in C++ now. I have tried recompiling and
installing Nagios with and without embedded Perl and I still get the
same problem. I am thinking of installing Nagios 2.4 and seeing if I
still have the problem.

Right now I am only having the problem with two checks. One person
suggested to me to make sure that the script is outputting on standard
out and not error and I will be investigating that today.

-Michael