(No output!) Errors in Nagios 2.4

Brian Loe knobdy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 15:53:37 CEST 2006

Assuming you stop/started the service after modifying your hosts and
services config files, is it possible you used the rc/init script?
Have you killed the service (with the kill command) and then restarted
it yet? I'd try that...

I was under the impression that nagios will spawn more processes
during checks so that it can check several hosts at a time.