escalation/notification question

Jeff Williams jeffwilliams05 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 16:02:51 CEST 2006

Do I have to explicitly say in the escalations that warnings should stop at
1 notification, rather than just say only critical and recovery can go from
2 to 5 like I had before? Do I have to put something like this?

define serviceescalation{
        host_name                     viper
        service_description           DISK /
        first_notification            1