Apache2 permission denied error

frank ratty at they.org
Fri Aug 18 00:43:45 CEST 2006

SELinux. I don't have a specific resolution for you, but that should point
you in the right direction.

Curiously, a search for "selinux" or "forbidden" comes up blank in the
Nagios FAQ. This is a VERY common configuration error that I see on the
list at least 3 times a month. Perhaps a relevant FAQ can be crafted?

-f