check_http can't follow redirect properly, no cookies!

Hari Sekhon hpsekhon at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 17 13:18:48 CEST 2006

Hi,
   I've got check_http doing a login which works fine and I'm using the
--onredirect=follow to make sure I can fetch the secured page it's
redirected to.

The problem is that when the page is fetched it is fetched without the
previously supplied credentials and therefore I get a login page instead
of the page within the secure area.

I really really need to get the page in the secure area. Does anybody
know how to make it store and use the credentials for the redirect. It's
obviously not using it's cookie and I've looked through the --help but
it makes not mention of cookies...

Thanks for any help in advance.

Hari