How do I set the notification period?

Ben Rosenberg red.kryptonite at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 17:35:02 CEST 2006

I'm interested in setting hosts.cfg notification_period so that it will not
check a certain host during a specified period ..such as 3:00AM - 3:30AM. I
have a backup running on a certain machine and so Nagios times out and pages
me. The machine is just super busy at this time and is not actually down.

I've looked around for the parameters to do this but as of yet have had no
luck in find it. I find that it's possible.. just not having luck finding
the settings/syntax for doing so.

- Ben Rosenberg

--
Faith is the truth of passion. Since no passion is more true than another,
faith is the truth of nothing.