Reporting

rob.moss at uk.bnpparibas.com rob.moss at uk.bnpparibas.com
Thu Aug 10 15:31:38 CEST 2006

Newest version of nagios, being 2.5 or the unreleased 3.0 version?

I'm running 2.4 with all the standard CGI's which is what it was built to
work with.  It uses the CGI's standard reporting features, and should work
as-is unless the CGI's have changed dramatically between Nagios 2.4 and
2.5.  If you are using 3.0 then I wish you the best of luck but can't
provide any help.

This reporter is meant to be run from the command prompt, say from cron,
and you need to edit the appropriate configuration variables (as documented
in the file).

Cheers

Internet
knobdy at gmail.com - 10/08/2006 14:24