Reporting

Brian Loe knobdy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 15:24:31 CEST 2006

I've downloaded this plugin! Problem is, as I understand it, its not
compatible with the newest version of Nagios - correct? I would
certainly like to use it though - and if you can provide me with some
help that would be "most excellent"!

 Before I read that somewhere, I had tried to implement it. Clicking
on the link I added to the menu I would only get a bar and the
following errors in Apache logs for that virtual site:

[Thu Aug 10 08:19:48 2006] [error] [client 10.117.2.57] single
argument form of new() no longer supported, referer:
http://nagios.ecom.argushealth.com/nagios/cgi-bin/report.cgi
[Thu Aug 10 08:19:48 2006] [error] [client 10.117.2.57] try
Nagios::Config->new( Filename => $file ); at
/usr/local/nagios/sbin/report.cgi line 226, referer: