Nagios Light?

subscribe subscribe at aehome.net
Thu Aug 3 04:07:43 CEST 2006

Don't give up.  It is actually very easy to get running on a red hat or
fedora based system (prefers centos here).  It took me forever to get it
running the first time because I kept missing stuff in the manual.  If you
follow the directions it can be up and running in about 10 minutes.  You
might also look into groundwork open source.  It is already packaged and has
its own config tools.