(No output!) message

Tue Apr 18 16:47:48 CEST 2006

Hi all.
I will make a question about the famous "(No output!)" error.

I am trying to watch cpu usage on a cisco router.
I am using check_snmp_load.pl from here http://www.manubulon.com/nagios/index_commands.html

####### CONFIGURATION #######
##### checkcommands.cfg
define command {
        command_name check_snmp_cisco_cpu
        command_line $USER1$/check_snmp_load.pl -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -C $ARG1$ -T cisco -w $ARG2$ -c $ARG3$
# comment community warning critical
}

###### services.cfg
define service {
        name Cisco_check_cpu
        service_description CPU
        check_command check_snmp_cisco_cpu!my_community!30,300,30!40,40,40
        register 0
}

define service{
        use                             Cisco_check_cpu         ; Name of service template to use
        host_name                       MYHOST
        service_description             CPU2
        is_volatile                     0
        check_period                    24x7
        max_check_attempts              3
        normal_check_interval           5
        retry_check_interval            1
        contact_groups                  all
        notification_interval           240
        notification_period             24x7
        notification_options            c,r
        check_command                   check_snmp_cisco_cpu
}

From command line, logged in as root or apache2 user, it works.
However,
# su - nagios