OS State Plugins?

Tom Trelvik tom at trelvik.net
Thu Apr 13 18:19:50 CEST 2006

Speaking of patch management, I just learned that Oracle Enterprise
Manager works with patch management (I had thought it was primarily a
Nagios-like product).  Has anybody here tried OEM?  Any thoughts on
how it compares to Nagios?  Are they different enough that one might
want to run both in parallel, or are they mostly the same?

Thanks,

Tom