Web Interface stopped working

Ed Lucero EdLucero at InternetCrusade.com
Wed Apr 12 20:36:35 CEST 2006

I recently upgraded Nagios from 2.0b3 to 2.2

The Nagios process appears to be working fine. I am getting notifications.
But the web interface has stopped working.

In the apache error log I get

[Wed Apr 12 11:07:38 2006] [error] [client 192.168.5.30] File does not
exist: /usr/local/nagios/share/cgi-bin, referer:
http://mon1.icsandiego.com/nagios/side.html

I am running FreeBSD 5.3 and Apache 2.0.53

Below is the revelant part of the httpd.conf

Ed

# Nagios Alias configuration

Alias /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/nagios /usr/local/nagios/share

Alias /nagios /usr/local/nagios/share

<Directory "/usr/local/nagios/share">

    Options None

    AllowOverride AuthConfig

    Order allow,deny

    Allow from all

</Directory>

#

# ScriptAlias: This controls which directories contain server scripts.

# ScriptAliases are essentially the same as Aliases, except that

# documents in the realname directory are treated as applications and

# run by the server when requested rather than as documents sent to the
client.

# The same rules about trailing "/" apply to ScriptAlias directives as to

# Alias.

#

ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/usr/local/apache2/cgi-bin/"

ScriptAlias /var/nagios/cgi-bin /usr/local/nagios/sbin

# Nagios cgi configuration

<Directory "/usr/local/nagios/sbin">

    AllowOverride AuthConfig

    Options ExecCGI

    Order allow,deny

    Allow from all

</Directory>

#

# Bring in additional module-specific configurations

#

# Nagios Configuration