one to one service dependencies

Eli Stair estair at ilm.com
Thu Apr 13 03:12:36 CEST 2006

Interesting, I missed the post you referenced altogether... I never saw
that this had been handled in the past :)

Having this readily available and mainline would be great, IMO the
current behaviour severely limits the situations in which you can use
servicedependencies AND inherited templates.  This would reduce the size
of my config trees at _least_ an order of magnitude...

/eli