Distributed Monitoring

Morris, Patrick patrick.morris at hp.com
Thu Apr 13 02:54:24 CEST 2006

If you've got passive check logging turned on, and you're not seeing
them in the logs, they aren't coming in.  Do the check results you see
updating every 5 minutes say they are active or passive?  If active,
you're not getting results from your distributed servers at all.

To debug, what I'd recommend is to manually run the command you use for
your ocsp_command as the Nagios user from the distributed box.  It
sounds like that may be where things are breaking down, as Jason
suggested.