E-mail Message

Alejandro Alfonso alejandro.alfonso at telecyl.com
Wed Apr 12 18:00:36 CEST 2006

> Can anyone help me about configure the Nagios to send e-mail message
> using other SMTP server instead the SMTP server installed in the same
> server of the Nagios ?
>
> We cannot install two SMTP server on the same network, so I need
> configure the Nagios to use my main SMTP server.
>
> Thank you.
> Hugo
Nagios can't help; use "ssmpt":

ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/s/ssmtp/

its a "must-be" in any server (that dosen't user its owns smtp)

Best Regards

*       Alejandro Alfonso Fernández
      Dpto de Sistemas. Área Corporativa *
alejandro.alfonso at telecyl.com <mailto:alejandro.alfonso at telecyl.com>
http://www.telecyl.com/

Proción 7, Portales 1-2 Edificio América II
28023 Madrid
Tfn: 91 452 18 00 - Fax: 91 452 18 08 	Juan García Hortelano, 43
Edificio Telecyl
47014 Valladolid
Tfn: 983 428 200 - Fax: 983 428 223