Not able ot view hosts/services in the Trends.cgi link

satish kumar satish_lsurf at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 11 17:13:51 CEST 2006

Hi Marc,

Right now i am not in office and i do not have access to the network. Please let me know what should be the permission/owner of
/usr/local/nagios
/usr/local/nagios/etc
/usr/local/nagios/var

And what exactly is required to be inside httpd.conf as part of Nagios in Apache.So that i can verify when i am in office,which avoids me waiting another 12 hours in you replying back to me.

Thanks, Satish

Marc Powell <marc at ena.com> wrote: Please post an 'ls -al' of the following directories --

/usr/local/nagios
/usr/local/nagios/etc
/usr/local/nagios/var

Also post your apache config parts related to nagios.

Thanks,

marc