Not able ot view hosts/services in the Trends.cgi link

Shawn Kovalchick bamapookie at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 17:04:30 CEST 2006

I was just recently having a very similar problem.  When I loaded the
statusmap, I was getting an internal server error.  Examining the Apache
logs showed that the cgi was trying to access an image library that wasn't
there (I had upgraded from RHEL3 to RHEL4).  Most everything else was ok.  I
upgraded to a newer version of Nagios (2.0 to 2.2) in an RPM that was
compiled for RHEL4 (Thanks, DAG.) and everything works fine now.