To monitor hosts in my network.

rash rashmi83 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 15:41:23 CEST 2006

Imagine this scenario where there are 1000's of m/cs running across
different networks..Its going to be quite a tedious task to manually enter
the host information eventhough each host could be using different
services..
May be hosts across different network need different services to be
monitored then there should be a easier way to specify all the hosts under
one network right?