To monitor hosts in my network.

tomvo at absi.be tomvo at absi.be
Wed Apr 5 12:33:16 CEST 2006

Not with nagios you can't.

each host must be specified individually to be able to attach 'service
checks' to these hosts.
If all you want to do is send a ping to a bunch of servers and see if they
reply, I think there are other (more lightweight) tools available for
that.

gr,
Tom.

Tom Van Overbeke - ABSI Service Delivery Coordinator
email: tomvo at absi.be
Tel: +32 2 333 40 00 - Fax: +32 2 332 34 69
website: http://www.absi.be

rash <rashmi83 at gmail.com>
Sent by: nagios-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
05/04/2006 12:24