Troubles using command argument

Bart Poort bart.poort at omroep.nl
Wed Apr 5 09:54:06 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm having some troubles using command arguments for the client checks.
This is what i have done:

- I compiled the nrpe 2.4 client with the --enable-command-args option
- I placed the new client on the nagios server and the client os
   check_nrpe should understand command-args.
- The dont_blame_nrpe option is set to 1 on the client

This is the check i defined on the server:

define service{
         host_name                       esmeralda
         service_description             Disk Space /
         check_command                   check_nrpe!check_disk!80!90!/
         use                             template
         }

This is the check definition i use on the client:

command[check_disk]=/local/nagios-plugins/check_disk $ARG1$ $ARG2$ $ARG3$

I think it should work but status information says "Could not parse
arguments". Maybe i did something wrong in the check_command definition. I
tried serveral options but none of them works.

Can anyone tell me what i'm doing wrong?

Met vriendelijke groet,

--
Bart Poort
Publieke Omroep Internet Services []()