SmartUPS 700, only seriall cable, how to monitor?

Masopust, Christian christian.masopust at siemens.com
Wed Apr 5 09:29:41 CEST 2006

Hello Ralf,

you can use APCUPSD (see http://www.apcupsd.org).
I've written a small program (which should be part of the
current distribution) that does exactly what you need.
It's called "nagios_plugin_check_apcupsd.c" and can be
found in the examples directory

Christian

--
"I sense much NT in you, NT leads to Blue Screen.
Blue Screen leads to downtime, downtime leads to suffering. NT is the path to the darkside."

- Unknown Unix Jedi