can't get into netsnmp: no output! error

Oliver A. Rojo oliverrojo at anticogroup.com
Sun Apr 2 07:44:41 CEST 2006

Hi guys,

Anyone can help me?

I just installed nagios 1.3 version on my FC2 OS. Im trying to monitor
my local servers' disk, swap, load resources using snmp. Installed
net-snmp net-snmp-devel, net-snmp-utils on all my machines.

$ cd /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_netsnmp -H hostname -d disk
Disk ok

but on nagios, it keeps on telling the error "no output!" and eventually
keeps nagging me with emails.

Is this a nagios bug?

--

Oliver A. Rojo

whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error
please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or
opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally,
the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the
 presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any