Unable to check disk utilization on Windows Servers

Pavel Santos pavel.santos at cyberlockconsulting.com
Fri Sep 30 21:48:52 CEST 2005

Hello List,

I'm having a weird problem trying to check disk utilization on Windows Servers.  Whenever I add the scrip to my commads.cfg file nagios stops working (services will not restart).  Below is what I'm adding to my commands and services.cfg files.

define command{
         command_name check_nt_disk
         command_line $USER1$/check_nt -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -p 1248 -v USEDDISKSPACE -l $ARG1$ -w $ARG2$ -c $ARG3$
         }

define service{
host_name host
service_description C: Drive Disk Space