ceiba

Brett Carr brettcarr at ripe.net
Fri Sep 30 11:04:30 CEST 2005

If there are full filesystems on servers which do not require any action I
would like to suggest we remove them from monitoring. Along with anything
else that does not require action when it alerts. This should be part of the
push for less false positives in Nagios.

Basically nagios should have ZERO red alarms in it during normal operation.

Brett

--
Brett Carr                              RIPE Network Coordination Centre
Systems Engineer -- Operations Group    Amsterdam, Netherlands