Problemas con check_dchp

Chris Wilson chris at aidworld.org
Wed Sep 28 12:29:54 CEST 2005

Hi Luis,

First of all, please always copy the list so that others can find your
question in future, and the answer to it.

Secondly, I already told you you can't run check_dhcp on the DHCP
server. It needs to run on another machine. Test that and make sure it
works, then use NRPE to run it on another machine.

Cheers, Chris.

--
(aidworld) chris wilson | chief engineer (chris at aidworld.org)