“check_procs “ giving the same waring and critical numbers for different PC

John Joseph jjk_saji at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 12:08:18 CEST 2005

Hi all
       I had observer that , I am getting the same ,
warning and critical numbers but different  no of
processes   for different host  checked
 The command definition I have
# 'check_procs_CPU' command definition 37
define command{
        command_name
check_procs_CPU
        command_line
$USER1$/check_procs -w 10 -c 20 --metric=CPU
}

# 'check_procs_morethank' command definition 38
define command{
        command_name
check_procs_morethank
        command_line
$USER1$/check_procs -w 50000 -c 100000 --metric=VSZ
}

   I get 3 crit, 2 warn out  for all the Machines
checked so far , “”but with different no of “process”
“”
   since this command  does not have option of
specifying the host , I assume the host detail
parameter is passed on by the nagios
         Thanks
            Joseph John