Status map refresh bug

Gonzales, Youn ygonzales at medassets.com
Thu Sep 22 19:51:27 CEST 2005

When viewing the status map, if I choose a different layout than the
default, when the page refreshes it switches back to the default layout.
I can change the default layout, but shouldn't the status map page
refresh to the current layout?

Thanks

Youn Gonzales
Network Engineer
MedAssets Supply Chain Systems
280 S Mount Auburn Rd
Cape Girardeau, MO  63703
(573) 332-2285  Phone
(573) 332-2300 Fax
ygonzales at medassets.com

"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers"