Fwd: saw your posting on Nagios

Jacob Laack JLaack at alegent.org
Wed Sep 21 14:00:40 CEST 2005

Nagios-Users Admins-
I received this e-mail yesterday.  Apparently this "Veronica" is using this mailing list as a marketing tool instead of its original purpose.  I think it'd be appropriate to remove her from the list.
-Jake

>>> "Veronica Proksch" <veronica at reliableresponse.net> 9/20/2005 3:25:19 PM >>>
Hi Jacob,

Reliable Response has a partnership with Nagios. Our integration offers
out-of-the-box notification:

*	Though Nagios offers escalation, all configuration must be done
by the administrator and is time consuming and error-prone.

*	Nagios only offers reporting on alerts - not for number of
notifications or on the response-time of your IT team. Reliable Response
delivers clean reporting and color charts to evaluate the work-load and
responsiveness of the IT team.

*	Only Reliable Response Notification allows the IT staff to
respond and check the status of alerts from their mobile devices
(example: Stuck in traffic? You can see who is working on the solution).

I'm interested in your feedback. I'll follow up with a call. Thank you
for your time.

Best,

Veronica Proksch
Sales Executive