Fwd: please help me

Jason Bodnar jason at shakabuku.org
Sun Sep 18 21:21:20 CEST 2005

You need notification_options in your service definition. The docs says this
is a required field but nagios doesn't complain about it. That's a bug to me.
I posted about this to the list last week but it never went through.

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 00:17:23 +0530, Chandresh Suthar wrote

--
Jason Bodnar
jason at shakabuku.org
http://www.shakabuku.org

"You want free speech? Let's see you acknowledge a man whose words make
your blood boil who is standing center stage advocating at the top of
his lungs that which you would spend a lifetime opposing at the top of
yours." -- President Andrew Shephard, "The American President"