How do I check for within a range? For example Humidity?

Tedman Eng teng at dataway.com
Thu Sep 15 02:16:29 CEST 2005

check_snmp can check multiple OID's.  You can even use the same OID twice.

./check_snmp -H  -o netBotz.30.10.2.0,netBotz.30.10.2.0 -w 69:65,30:26 -c
100:70,25:0 -l Humidity

Humidity OK - 35 35

I've reversed the range specifications in order to specify the non-OK
ranges.
(see "check_snmp -h" section about max:min vs min:max)

any issue.