check_ftp on check_nrpe..

Jason Bodnar jason at shakabuku.org
Thu Sep 15 01:44:34 CEST 2005

Do you have the nrpe running on the remote host? Do you have a command defined
in nrpe.cfg for check_ftp? What does it look like?

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 07:41:16 +0800, Elizar M. Palad wrote

--
Jason Bodnar
jason at shakabuku.org
http://www.shakabuku.org

"You want free speech? Let's see you acknowledge a man whose words make
your blood boil who is standing center stage advocating at the top of
his lungs that which you would spend a lifetime opposing at the top of
yours." -- President Andrew Shephard, "The American President"