Monitoring Nagios Services

Gonzales, Youn ygonzales at medassets.com
Fri Sep 9 17:57:52 CEST 2005

First, I would like to say how impressed we are with Nagios and
PerfParse. We currently have them running on a 3 1/2 year old
decommissioned laptop and we have been able to complete our testing.

Does anyone have any suggestions for how to monitor the nagios services
and restart them if necessary?

Youn Gonzales
Network Engineer
MedAssets Supply Chain Systems
280 S Mount Auburn Rd
Cape Girardeau, MO  63703
(573) 332-2285  Phone
(573) 332-2300 Fax
ygonzales at medassets.com

"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers"