check_nt configuration

Anthony Montibello amontibello at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 10:42:21 CEST 2005

I know the following works for NC_Net but I am not sure if it works for
ns_client but I assume it should.
 add the " on the command definition again,
command_line /usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_nt -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -v
SERVICESTATE -d SHOWALL -l "$ARG1$"
 because the check_command is delimited by the ! and can have spaces in it
without the " thus:
check_command check_nt!HUMMINGBIRD STR SERVICE
  I use the following in my config
check_command check_nc_net_with_l_d!SERVICESTATE!MSSQL\$BKUPEXEC,Backup Exec
Job Engine,Backup Exec Server!SHOWALL
 define command{
command_name check_nc_net_with_l_d
command_line $USER1$/check_nt -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -p 1248 -v $ARG1$ -l "$ARG2$"
-d $ARG3$
}
  I hope this helps
Tony