question about service dependencies on the same host

naguser at bhodisoft.com naguser at bhodisoft.com
Fri Sep 2 19:24:06 CEST 2005

I'm running a number of checks that use the netsaint client extension.
When that client fails, then we get notifications on all of the service
checks that client provides. I'd like to set up a dependency where those
checks/notifications won't be done if the client is down.

The main issue I'm running into is that the servicedependancy definition
doesn't appear to support macros or multiple hosts, which means I'm going
to have to manually create them all individually. Is there an easier way
to do this that I'm missing?

Thanks.

-G_E