An email on acknowledge, and onlyonacknowledge? Nagios and RT

Jason Truong Jason.Truong at plumtree.com
Thu Sep 1 21:22:16 CEST 2005

Hello folks...

We just implemented RT at our site but its on a different box than the
Nagios server.  Where can I find this patch to Nagios for RT.  The site
I am looking at:

http://archives.free.net.ph/message/20050613.151813.d26c3cb0.en.html

Only works if Nagios and RT are on the same machine.

Any help is appreciated.
Thank you,

Jason Truong
Plumtree Software