massive monitoring

Thales Maia tchagas at uolinc.com
Mon Oct 31 12:56:15 CET 2005

Hi Ashar.

We experienced same problem here. The CGIs don't scales well.

We are trying take out the cgis load from the nagios central server and
spread then into dedicated webservers. Our nagios central server will
export the /var nagios dir to the webservers, and those will run the
cgis.

If you need the webservers submit command to nagios central servers
(like us), you will need to do something else...

--
Thales Maia Chagas
Administrador de sistemas