[curl and nagios] transaction monitoring plugin

Jason Martin jhmartin at toger.us
Sun Oct 30 16:02:27 CET 2005

On Sun, Oct 30, 2005 at 09:32:23AM -0200, Marcel Mitsuto Fucatu Sugano wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Does anyone here use curl for web-services transaction monitoring? It
Keep in mind that the Nagios defaults to 10 seconds max plugin
runtime. If your transaction is expected to take longer, then
directly running it from Nagios might not be a good idea.

AWBOT and PasTMon might be able to help you, and you could write
some glue between them to allow Nagios to alert if the
transaction takes too long.

-Jason Martin
--
All I need to know I learned from my cat.
This message is PGP/MIME signed.