[Web-Interface] CGI load workaround

Marcel Mitsuto Fucatu Sugano msugano at uolinc.com
Thu Oct 27 23:12:42 CEST 2005

Hi,

Placed '<path_to_nagios>/var' available through a NFS partition, and
would like to spread webservers to reduce the load on CGIs at the
central nagios server. But the servers running the web-interface cannot
place commands to be executed by cmd.cgi, all permissions are set
correctly, and we still can't figure out what we missed along the way.

Does anyone know any documentation, or links to, or any thought about
this situation?

TIA,
--
Marcel Mitsuto Fucatu Sugano <msugano at uolinc.com>