Ugent help required regarding new hosts adding error

VINAY_SHARMA at advanex.co.jp VINAY_SHARMA at advanex.co.jp
Thu Oct 27 02:23:03 CEST 2005

Hi radhika,

                     Check you all host and what you add in host group.you
definetly added wrong host or contact in your hostgroup file.coz you added
new host so may be old hostname you  changed but didnt change in hostgroup

cheers..

Thanks & regards
**************************************
Vinay Sharma
Information Systems and Solutions-Associates
Advanex Inc (www.advanex.co.jp)
Fon   : 813-3822-5863
Fax         : 813-5815-7881
Email       : vinay_sharma at advanex.co.jp

                      Radhika <radhiilu at yahoo.com>
                      送信者:                              宛先:     Fred <f1216 at yahoo.com>, nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
                      nagios-users-admin at lists.sour        cc:
                      ceforge.net                          件名:     Re: [Nagios-users] Ugent help required regarding new hosts adding error

                      2005/10/27 00:51

hi fred i have checked the hostgroup.cfg and host.cfg file both are
existing one thing i have to menction recently we have changed my server
ipaddress to public ipaddress this could cause any problems to entering new
hosts.

Please help me how to fix this

Fred <f1216 at yahoo.com> wrote:
 Have you looked on line 69 in the hostgroup.cfg file and then
 verified that a host entry for that host exists in the main
 configuration?

 -FredC