Ugent help required regarding new hosts adding error

Radhika radhiilu at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 17:51:41 CEST 2005

hi fred i have checked the hostgroup.cfg and host.cfg file both are existing one thing i have to menction recently we have changed my server ipaddress to public ipaddress this could cause any problems to entering new hosts.

Please help me how to fix this

Fred <f1216 at yahoo.com> wrote:
Have you looked on line 69 in the hostgroup.cfg file and then
verified that a host entry for that host exists in the main
configuration?

-FredC