Old host status info on web interface seems like a bug

prosolutions at gmx.net prosolutions at gmx.net
Wed Oct 19 21:39:54 CEST 2005

I have a few hosts which a long time ago had errors from their
respective check commands.  The errors were subsequently alleviated.
Now I am using check_dummy for these hosts with a return value of "0".
Every time I reload Nagios configuration, these hosts "reset" to red
status and the host status information shows the old error status from a
long time ago.  After Nagios runs for about a minute and the check_dummy
commands run, the status turns to green and OK.  But every single time I
reload Nagios config this happens again.  It also generates false host
up alerts after each reload.