Is it possible to group hosts together in the status map?

Eivind Olsen eivind at aminor.no
Tue Oct 18 14:12:00 CEST 2005

Hello.

I'm currently setting up Nagios, and one of the things I'm wondering
about is: can I somehow group several hosts together? I know I can
either hardcode coordinates (with lines going everywhere?) or I can set
a parent-relationship, but how can I do this if I for example have 20
hosts on the same network segment, and I want to split 5 of them into a
separate group on the status map?

--
Regards / Hilsen
Eivind Olsen