Problems with Fruity 1.0 Beta 2 Patchlevel 1

Deborah Martin deborah.martin at WhiteCross.com
Tue Oct 18 13:56:18 CEST 2005

Hi,

Following on from my post yesterday, the line in question within the error
is below :
 $additionalLinks = $fruity->getOutputHandler()->getAdditionalHeaderLinks();
which is in output.php under the fruity/output directory

PHP 5.0 is installed fine. Does anybody have any ideas as to what is causing
this problem
or where i can check to make sure i haven't missed anything ?

I'd really appreciate some help as there isn't much on the web right now and
this tool would only be useful if it ever works!

regards,
deborah