Does nagios provides such details

Jelle S. forums at emat.be
Mon Oct 10 12:22:32 CEST 2005

Hi Ankush,

You can use nagios to process the amount of cheescakes left in your
fridge, if you write your own plugin for this.
Basically, Nagios "just" interprets the output of a plugin which is
included with the official nagios plugins, or you write one yourself.
What the function of this plugin is, you descide yourself.
Check out http://nagiosplug.sourceforge.net/developer-guidelines.html
for details.
That's the power behind Nagios.