Premature end of script headers statusmap.cgi!

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Sat Oct 8 14:38:56 CEST 2005

lkk wrote:

>>This error is generated by Apache, probably because you haven't
>>installed the Nagios CGI's with the right permissions, or the cgi.cfg
>>file is not set up correctly.
>>
>>Read the error_log in your apache log directory and go from there, it
>>should help you track down the
>>
>>rob
>>

> this is the output of the command: ./statusmap.cgi
>
> ./statusmap.cgi: error while loadingb shared libraries: libgd.so.2_
> cannot open share object file: No such file or directory
>
> and now?

man ldd

Read it carefully and then just fix the problem.

Now I've told you everything you need to know to figure it out for
yourself, although I won't think less of you if you dig the answer out
of the list archives or the FAQ rather than applying some small amount
of brainpower to it.

I will however think less of you if you ask more questions that have
been answered ad nauseum without even bothering to make an effort of
fixing them yourself or at least submit some details of how, exactly,
you went about installing nagios and on which kind of hardware, OS and
whatnot it's running.

Oh, and if you're using gcc 2.96 to compile the thing with, I need to
know that too.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se